Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 26-28: Do Not Disturb


 They say time flies when you're having fun.  It's been four wonderful years since I convinced Julie to be my better half and I am pretty sure she is starting to like me. The stars aligned, mountains moved, seas were parted and everything happened just as planned.  We made it to the only reserved location of the entire trip on time.  It was time to rest our sore behinds and give our lips some exercise.  We spent the next two days "relaxing" at the Elk Cove Inn and Spa...No further details will be provided, my father-in-law reads this.  Day 29 to come.  



Elk Cove Inn and Spa

Our private beach 


Our daily view




Breakfast in Bed!



1 comment:

  1. Omg matt this one was funny!!! Thanks for not sharing the details!!! Love yall

    ReplyDelete